Saturday 8 April 2023

Haunted House

 #H For Haunted House


Well, in my previous post, I told you about Ghost details. As most of the people are scaring to open up in the issues like this for different reasons, me too scarcely discuss with other people. Here, I am comfortable. And also no face to face interaction with my blog readers. That makes me energetic to put my experience in a few words. I don't know how people will receive it but want to be read by some enthusiasts and react if there were any with same kind of experience. This incident has become a part of my life when I was living in my hometown on the work of a new house construction.

It happened almost 25 years back. I have taken a rented room in front of  the newly construction site. Construction has been started and taking progress day by day. After finishing off day time work, masons and his helpers were used to go to their homes. The place where I have taken a rented room was comfortable reasonably with other residents living in their own homes. I was sleeping in my room but feeling some uneasy, inexpressible to say. No nightmares or any of that sort, but felt somebody's presence in the room. And there was no person to see.

After almost a week, one night I was sleeping on my bed. In fact, it was not a deep sleep, aware of sounds of surrounding places. One hand slowly started caressing my back. First I didn't care. Then slowly that hand moving up to my waist. Yes, feeling it in my flesh and blood. My God, something wrong. Startled myself. I tried hard to open my eyes. Struggling and struggling to open my eyes. No, they were not opening. That hand was not stopping and now some ladylike entity perched on my back. Yes, I was still feeling. 

All of a sudden, I reminded my spiritual Guru's name incessantly in my inner self. Amazingly, that scary entity's influence subsided slowly. Then my eyes got opened. Got up from the bed and helped myself with some water. The very next day, on my inquiries , I came to know that a teenage girl had committed suicide due to a love affair, just to backside of my rented room. Once upon a time, I used to defy the presence of Ghost and God alike. My own experiences can be dissected into many layers before this incident. Meditation or Dhyaanam opened new doors for me. I will write all that whenever time permits me in the days to come.

----- Murthy Kvvs

NOTE : This post is a part of the BlogchatterA2Z Challenge 2023  

Blogchatter Link

4 comments:

  1. Oh God, that actually happened with you! I am actually scared. No wonder, we always do Grah Shanti before Grah pravesh, to ward off the evil eye in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is curious, Murthy ji. I'm not a believer in the supernatural. But this sort of experiences - are they real or hallucinations?

    ReplyDelete