Monday 10 April 2023

Joyful moment

 # J For Joyful

Some days back, early in the morning, checked my whatsap messages. And got Joyful instantly seeing one particular message. It was a message sent by a research scholar, named by Dileep from a university, as he has gone my article on the novel "The God Father" authored by Mario Puzo. It has been placed in Nava Telangana daily, last year, publishing from Hyderabad.  Usually I keep writing for many Telugu journals. Readers used to call me by phone to say thanks and sometimes we start a conversation on the subject. I have had many many good friends in this way. And of course, there were some crooked critics, their only duty was to hurt others. I don't entertain their antics.

Receiving a message from a Ph.d research scholar in appreciation of my article is something substantial and which could have helped him in some way. That's good. I didn't know who he was, in person. But his name was Dileep. Phone number was there to call him back. But I thanked him by a message as well. With my hectic work plans , I couldn't call him back. Comparing to English, our capacity of expression in vernacular language is usually commendable, it's so with me. Perhaps such quality is inbuilt in every human being.

 

(My article in Nava Telangana daily)


Note : This post is a part of the BlogchatterA2Z Challenge 2023

Blogchatter Link

No comments:

Post a Comment